- Estate Sale – 2, 3 or 4-day estate sale at your home
- Donation Services – Arrange for unsold/remaining items at your sale to be donated to a local Texas charity, providing you with a donation receipt
We take the time to learn and understand our clients’ needs and their specific circumstances so we can professionally, efficiently, and quickly address their needs throughout the process.
Before you sign a service agreement, we want to make sure you completely understand everything involved in the process. You are welcome to have a friend or family member with you when reviewing the details of the agreement.
Our customers appreciate the standards that our service provides, and our experience and database of buyers will help to ensure a successful sale.
What you get:
- Fast settlement assures you receive funds promptly
- No cost initial evaluation at the property to discuss your specific needs
- Site preparation and setup for the sale
- Sorting and organizing of entire estate’s contents
- Experience and research to ensure fair pricing
- Paperwork for the sale and any required permits
- Friendly and helpful staff to host and ensure a successful and safe sale
- Security provided if necessary
- Sensitive data returned to you
- Return of any undiscovered family items not initially retrieved, so that you may determine if they should in fact be part of the sale; i.e. pictures, important documents, jewelry, and heirlooms.
- After the sale we offer multiple ways to liquidate any leftover items.
– We can remove all leftover items and leave the property empty with the floors swept and vacuumed.
– We can leave any leftover items at the property for our client…. or anything in between
No client is the same or has the same needs so there are many different ways that we can help you get your sale done.