Is an estate sale the right option for me?
- In most cases we spend our entire lives collecting our possessions, which become our “treasures.” 1 Call Estate Sales offers estate sales for these items. On average you should expect to receive more for your items at an estate sale than a typical garage sale.
- After you decide what you wish to keep, we can sell the entire contents of the house — the dishes, appliances, furniture, clothes, tools, exercise equipment, antiques, collectibles, cars, etc. Our business is to provide the level of service you want and need; you decide what you want us to sell.
How long does it take?
- Estate Sales are usually handled within a one or two week period.
- After preparation, the sale usually runs 2 or 3 days, perhaps even 4, depending on the size of the estate.
How and when do I get paid?
- Proceeds from your sale are dispersed after the sale and paperwork are completed, usually within 7 days or less. The fee for our service varies, depending on several factors, but this is determined at the initial consultation. We will evaluate the estate and the amount of time and preparation that will be necessary.
How does it work? What do I need to do?
- You will have no up-front or out of pocket costs to initiate and complete the sale!
- Contact us via phone or email for an initial consultation.
- We will arrange a time to visit with you to determine your situation and needs.
- We will schedule a time with you for the sale.
- You determine what you want to keep for yourself and for your family.
- We will advertise, prepare, set up, stage and price the contents of your estate prior to the sale, based on current market trends. You are welcome to give input on any items.
- We will conduct the sale and collect all proceeds.
- We will have staff on hand to monitor and help buyers, and provide security when necessary at all sales.
- At your discretion, any remaining items not sold can be donated to charitable organizations or offered to close-out buyers, or you may keep them. Again, this is your choice.
- Upon completion, we leave all rooms and buildings broom clean.
Can I still have an estate sale if there hasn’t been a death?
- Of course you can. There are many reasons a major downsize may be taking place and we handle the sale in the same manner.
How do I know your Estate Sales Company is right for me?
- Call and schedule a time with us to explain your needs. During the consultation, you’ll have time to get to know us and make sure our services are a good fit for your needs. 1 Call Estate Sales’ goal is to provide honesty, integrity and superior service. If you are not satisfied, let us know. Give us the opportunity to make it right. If at any time you are not happy with our service, let us know and we will work out a solution.